Informed Funding’s 1-2-1 Consultation Service 26 February 2020 @ 12:00 am Free
Are you looking to review your financial position or funding strategy?
Complete the form below to request a free, one hour, 1-2-1 consultation with Informed Funding (iF).
Once completed, iF will contact you to schedule a date for your session.
A 1-hour session may be booked throughout the year, send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Owners, Directors and Founders have used the free service to:
- Fully understand the personal implications of taking on debt and using the wrong type of finance for their business
- Question if they know what an invoice finance facility costs their business
- Avoid expensive future mistakes by giving away too much equity too cheaply
- Learn why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on
- Determine if Grants and R&D funding are an option for their business
- Identify suitable sources of funding and receive relevant introductions
- Tap into Informed Funding’s VC network
Finance is the number one challenge for the majority of business owners, a 1:1 consultation can help you through the finance maze and provide the type of independent, experienced and trusted guidance on financial challenges that is so hard or expensive to consider.
An iF consultation session will result in a confidential report that will identify your underlying finance challenges. These can be immediate, such as the need to finance new orders, or longer term, such as the need to fix on a business growth model.
Informed Funding will also give you practical suggestions on next steps, including introductions to potentially suitable funders, or can sent up a more in-depth review at a minimal cost.
Please note: sessions can also be delivered by Skype.