WHAT WE OFFER TO COHORT MEMBERS
Organisations selected as cohort members will receive a bespoke, 12-month package of support and dedicated office space at LORCA.
- Access to cyber technology specialists, commercial advisory support, legal services, marketing expertise, and recruitment advice
- Remote access to Deloitte’s testing facilities
- Remote access to CSIT’s testing facilities
- Dedicated engineering support from CSIT
- Training and education sessions covering specific technical, commercial and entrepreneurship, and cyber security areas of interest
- Business and entrepreneurial mentoring
- International outreach services and exposure to international markets; e.g. via the Global Epic network
- Opportunities to work at other locations of our sister programme partners
- Soft landing programmes and bespoke trade missions
- Connections to investors and purchasers through showcases, networking events and our Innovation and Finance Forums.
LORCA membership are free and we take no equity or ownership over IP.
If you’re a growing, later-stage innovator, you can join us as a Cohort Member. You’ll get 12 months of bespoke support and access to all our events and masterclasses designed to help you scale your solution and get it to market. This programme is fully funded by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.
Become a Virtual Member for free and access our masterclasses remotely.
If you work in cybersecurity, become a Plexal Member all year round and to access the workspace and join the LORCA and Plexal communities.