*In light of COVID-19, our community events are going to be held online for now. Join us for webinars and socials!
Funding and financial strategy consultation services with Informed Funding 12 June 2019 @ 9:00 am
Informed Funding is offering free, one-hour consultations for startups and scaleups, where you’ll get to ask experts about:
- the personal implications of taking on debt
- the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund or grow your business
- what an invoice finance facility really costs your business beyond the headline rate
- how not to give away too much equity too cheaply
- why convertible debt might be the wrong thing to take on when you’re growing
- whether grants and R&D funding is an option for you
- how to identify suitable sources of funding and get relevant introductions
How to register
Free, one-hour session can be booked throughout the day from 12.30pm to 5.30pm, and are open to all directors and senior leaders from Plexal and the wider Here East campus.
If you have any questions or the time slots aren’t suitable, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will do their best to help.