*In light of COVID-19, our community events are going to be held online for now. Join us for webinars and socials!
LORCA Cyber Innovation Showcase 20 January 2021 @ 2:00 pm
For the last 12 months, LORCA has supported the most innovative cyber companies in the UK, helping them scale and make connections. On 20 January, cohort four is graduating from our accelerator. Join us to hear about their successes and discover how their solutions address challenges like digital identity protection, securing remote workers and the move to the cloud.
2pm: Welcome from Saj Huq, director, LORCA
Saj will share highlights from our innovators and reflect on how the UK’s startup ecosystem can support cyber entrepreneurs with solutions to the challenges industry and society face now and in the future.
2.15pm: The future of cyber panels
We’ll explore two themes that are dominating the sector:
- Digital You: protecting and verifying customers
- Working from home: how it will change security approaches – from zero trust to ubiquitous cloud
The panels will feature innovators from our programme, who you’ll get the chance to quiz individually their solutions:
- Acreto, which delivers a Security-as-a-Utility capability that protects distributed and mobile platforms
- SureCert, a digital identity platform that makes background checking for recruitment and ID verification easier and more secure
- IriusRisk, which helps companies build secure software by embedding security in the design of their systems
- Kinnami, a data security company that equips organisations with the tools they need to secure and protect highly confidential documents and data
- Licel, which provides application shielding solutions to clients around the world in sectors like fintech, medtech, aerospace and more
- Risk Legder, a vendor risk management solution that combines a secure social network with a risk management platform
- L7 Defense, which autonomously monitors, detects and blocks API attacks to a very high level of accuracy
- Heimdal Security, which builds products that anticipate threatscape trends
3.15pm: Regroup and what’s next
WHO SHOULD JOIN
All partners who have played a role in supporting our members over the last 12 months, or any CISOs, investors, startups and leaders from the sector who want to hear about new solutions and connect with the entrepreneurs behind them.
If you’ve got any questions or if you’d like to speak to us about your accessibility requirements, contact us on email@example.com